Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without sponsorship in the future
- Minimum 10 years experience in GMP environment with at least 5 years of QA experience
- Experience with manufacturing commercial pharmaceutical products is required
- Prior experience with outsourced GMP activity strongly desired
- Experience with combination products a bonus
Skills and Abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to recognize and accommodate cultural differences in a work environment
- Ability to multitask
- Computer literate (word, excel,etc.)
- Good collaborative skills
- Skilled in risk analysis/risk management strategies
- Applies in-depth understanding of quality principles to complex GMP issues
- Ability to make persuasive arguments supporting sensitive decisions while maintaining good working relationships
Assertio Competencies Include
- Decisions and Judgment: Independently completing assigned tasks by gathering relevant information systematically and considering a broad range of issues or factors when making decisions.
- Ownership and Initiative: Assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions. Organizes work based on company/department goals. Develops alternative strategies when confronted with obstacles. Plans and organizes work so that timelines are met or exceeded.
- Communication skills: Expresses ideas and information effectively and constructively. Provides accurate and timely information to others within the department and across functional groups. Demonstrates attention to and understanding of others’ comments, questions, and views.
- Teamwork: Establishes and maintains cooperative and productive working relationships. Proactively and constructively resolves disagreements. Shares recognition and credit with others. Acts with integrity and earns the trust of others by dealing with them respectfully and honestly. Shows awareness and considers the opinions of others.
- Sitting – 80%
- Standing/walking – 20%
- Travel 25% – domestic and international
- Repetitive motion: Substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and or fingers for sustained periods of time. Approximately 6-hours of keyboarding per day.
- Visual Requirements: Able to see and read PC screens and read fine print.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Assertio is proud to create a culture of inclusion and diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants with disabilities and to disabled veterans in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process due to a medical condition or disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 224-441-6867 for assistance.