- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Preferred degree in life sciences, business, and healthcare
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without sponsorship in the future\
- Minimum of 4 years of applicable pharmaceutical or medical device experience with a minimum of 2 years of product management experiencey
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to manage complex processes and initiatives
- Experience and the desire to work within a fast-paced department is required
Skills and Abilites
- Action-oriented with strong sense of urgency; responsive to others; meets service expectations of others
- Results driven; highly organized with strong ability to follow through, prioritize and execute agreed upon plans without supervision
- Leads by example; does what it takes to get a job done; enthusiastic and positive
- Effective communicator – both oral and written; is clear, complete, and consistent
- Listens effectively; customer focused; establishes effective relationships to gain trust and respect
- Innovative and highly analytical; offers suggestions on ways to improve processes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to travel via airplane
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet.
- Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position of up to 20 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to prepare and analyze data and figures
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and written instructions
- Ability to organize and prioritize own works schedule
- Ability to apply common sense in performing job
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Assertio is proud to create a culture of inclusion and diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants with disabilities and to disabled veterans in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process due to a medical condition or disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 224-441-6867 for assistance.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.