- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Preferred degree in life sciences, business, and healthcare
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without sponsorship in the future
- Minimum of 2 years of strong B2B and/or previous Pharma sales, biotech sales or medical device sales, including strong results-oriented technical sales experience
- Experience preferred in the areas of Pain Management and Neurology
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and database applications
- Ability to travel (may include overnight travel)
- Should reside in territory geography or be willing to relocate
- Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record
- Authorization and ability to drive a Company leased vehicle or authorized rental vehicle
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to travel via airplane
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet.
- Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position of up to 20 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to prepare and analyze data and figures
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and written instructions
- Ability to organize and prioritize own works schedule
- Ability to apply common sense in performing job
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Assertio is proud to create a culture of inclusion and diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants with disabilities and to disabled veterans in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process due to a medical condition or disability, please email email@example.com or call 224-441-6867 for assistance.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.