- 4+ years of large law firm experience (preferably working with public companies in the pharmaceutical industry), or commensurate in-house experience (preferably working for a publicly traded life sciences company). The Corporate Counsel will have strong experience providing legal counsel on commercial contracts, corporate compliance, and expertise in negotiating and drafting complex commercial agreements. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader, ambitious, and a go-getter who is eager to have a substantial role in advancing Assertio’s mission and business objectives.
- Bar: Must be licensed to practice law in Illinois or eligible for admission upon hire.
- Ability to travel via airplane
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal.on
- Ability to prepare and analyze data and figures
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and written instructions
- Ability to organize and prioritize own works schedule
- Ability to apply common sense in performing job
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Assertio is proud to create a culture of inclusion and diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants with disabilities and to disabled veterans in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process due to a medical condition or disability, please email email@example.com or call 224-441-6867 for assistance.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.