- Enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and have completed at least their sophomore year
- Authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without sponsorship in the future
- Minimum GPA: 3.0/4.0
- Demonstrated interest in healthcare
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Leadership potential
- Fit with Assertio culture
- Strong track record of accomplishment
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and within a team environment, show adaptability, creativity and good judgment
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet.
- Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position of up to 20 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to prepare and analyze data and figures
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and written instructions
- Ability to organize and prioritize own works schedule
- Ability to apply common sense in performing job
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Assertio is proud to create a culture of inclusion and diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants with disabilities and to disabled veterans in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process due to a medical condition or disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 224-441-6867 for assistance.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.