- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA is a plus) or Minimum of 8 years of experience with Specialty Pharmaceuticals/Biologics
- Field reimbursement experience required.
- Buy-and-bill and AOB experience required.
- Established relationships within HCP Offices in their territory required.
- Specialty Pharmacy experience a plus.
- Familiar with the Enhancing Oncology Model (EOM) a plus.
- Must be a true team player and work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders.
- In depth knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturer compliance, patient confidentiality, product reimbursement and product access requirements.
- Knowledge of regulations and laws governing the protection of patient identifying information, and CMS policies pertaining to access services.
- Knowledge of CMS policies and processes with expertise in Part B & D (Medical/Pharmacy Benefit design and coverage policy).
- Strong strategic account management planning skills.
Position Location and/or Territory and Travel:
- Position is located in the assigned region (TX, LA, OK, AR, KS, MO, IL, IA, NE, WI, MN, ND, and SD). Territories may change due to business demands and/or as directed by Commercial Leadership.
- Position will require some travel at a national level
- Position will require >60% travel.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to travel via airplane
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet.
- Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position of up to 20 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to prepare and analyze data and figures
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and written instructions
- Ability to organize and prioritize own works schedule
- Ability to apply common sense in performing job
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Assertio is proud to create a culture of inclusion and diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants with disabilities and to disabled veterans in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process due to a medical condition or disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 224-441-6867 for assistance.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.