- Minimum of 5 years of sales, sales management and/or account management experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry, Minimum of 2 years of sales in oncology
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Life Science, Biology
- Proven track record for delivering consistent sales results while maintaining highest ethical standards.
- Experience with physician-administered injectables a must, with hematology/oncology experience preferred.
- Expert understanding of the business of Oncology
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, cross-functional environment while maintaining an entrepreneurial spirit, on a consistent basis.
- Ability to develop and grow strong professional relationships.
- Knowledge and experience of legal and compliance framework related to the pharma/biotech industries.
- Strong compliant track record of GPO relationships and executing GPO contracts in both the community oncology& hospital segments.
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex clinical/business problems.
- Must consistently demonstrate a commitment to a culture of compliance, integrity and business ethics.
Position Location and/or Territory and Travel:
- Positions located in the assigned regions (TX). Territories may change or due to business demands and/or as directed by Commercial Leadership
- Position will require 50% - 70% travel
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to travel via airplane
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet.
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position of up to 20 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to prepare and analyze data and figures
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and written instructions
- Ability to organize and prioritize own works schedule
- Ability to apply common sense in performing job
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Assertio is proud to create a culture of inclusion and diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants with disabilities and to disabled veterans in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process due to a medical condition or disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 224-441-6867 for assistance.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.